Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


















I'm headed home for the holidays this evening and won't be online again 'til 2009. Best wishes to one and all for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up! I just read your whole blog so far and I am hooked. I too am trying to incorporate the 40's homemaker ways. I work 40+ hours and have a husband, fur children, and a huge old rambling farm house to manage. This week it has been making all bread products from scratch! I have been doing the tidy every night thing for a year and it makes life so much nicer, now if I could just manage to make the beds!

Jitterbug said...

Thank you!

I've just returned from a week-long vacation, so it remains to be seen whether I'll be able to add a freshly-made bed every morning to my routine. I'm sure going to give it a try! Just as soon as I get a good night's rest and kick this jet lag to the curb...