Monday, December 15, 2008

ZZZZzzzzzzzz



Is there such a thing as too much beauty sleep?

Little Miss Jitterbug got her crazy week off to a smashing start by waking with a jolt to realize it was already 6:25 and she'd overslept!

Life. Well, I did a bang-up job on the first step in my early morning list of chores this morning. Just picked up the bedroom. No breakfast. No Air-O-Hood. No rinsing and stacking. No tidying. Just a speedy rush through the door and on to work.

Here's to a better morning tomorrow. And perhaps a little less pillow time.

2 comments:

weenie_elise said...

Yikes! Maybe you need a lounder alarm clock

Jitterbug said...

I think I must have reset the time on the alarm when it first went off - thinking I could buy myself another 15 minutes - and just didn't actually reset the buzzer. I'm doing penance this morning by getting up extra early. Griddlecakes are on the menu, and I'm determined to make a better batch this time!