Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Long Couple Days

Just a quick one this evening...

It's been a long couple days at work. Catching up after 10 days vacation and filling in for my supervisor - who's out sick. I haven't had a chance to finish reading The Family so will have to reschedule the first meeting of our book of the month club for this coming Sunday, January 10. 'Bout all I've got the energy for this evening is my exercise routine and bed.

More soon!

3 comments:

A said...

Sounds good. I haven't had a chance to finish either :)

Packrat said...

Don't get too worn out! The house will keep.

Jitterbug said...

Yes, the house will "keep" in some fashion or another. Just doing the minimum this week - but my new minimum is much better than the old!

Amanda, I'm so glad you got the book! Looking forward to talking about it...