I've had an uber discouraging day. Things are breaking and malfunctioning all around me (including this computer monitor), I'm still a bit weary from my trip, and I don't have any zest left to put into my post, so I'm going to delay my new mission for another day. I think I'll just curl up under warm covers and get some rest. 'Til tomorrow, dear readers...
6 comments:
Awww Jitterbug! Don't get dragged down when it seems everything else around you is. Just relax with a nice bath and a great book and get a great night's sleep and enjoy your Sunday tomorrow!
Yah, some days are just like that. Hope you feel much better on Sunday.
sorry to hear about the techno gremlins, Jitterbug. Take it easy!
Thank you, my sweets! I think a touch of PMS may have contributed to yesterday's craziness... I'm feeling much more like a human being this morning. :)
I'm sorry to hear about your rough day, they certainly can drain one's energy reserves in a jiffy! Fingers crossed the coming week will be much more enjoyable and less stressful for you!
Big hugs!
♥ Jessica
Thank you, Jessica! Hugs right on back... I'm trying to be zen about the computer monitor issue while I seek some advice from a computer savvy friend.
Post a Comment