
Ann is sunbathing with her little friends...
Brother Jimmie is nowhere to be found. But he pops up as soon as Mrs. Fergusen has finished bringing in the laundry. "I'm thirsty, Mom! Can I have some lemonade?" She winces as Jimmie pours himself a glass. He'd better not spill any on that shirt!
Mrs. Fergusen admires a new dress made by a neighbor. "What kind of fabric did you use?" she asks. "Is it easy to wash?"
2 comments:
Hmmm, I did three out of the four things in those pics. I was not lucky enough to lay in the sun, as we are in a snowstorm, but I did have my hair in culers while I was listening to records this morning before hubby got up (he sleeps in on saturdays). I worried over the laundry, but it was that I did not want hubby to spill my oj on his clean shirt, and I commented on my vintage friends dress she was wearing when she dropped by. I love all your vintage images and information. Have a good saturday.
Guess you're slipping into your role quite well! Thanks for the well-wishes.
Post a Comment